- Payment due upon receipt.
- 30 pound initial order required: future orders in a calendar year at any quantity are at wholesale price.
- 1% Discount for cash or approved checks received at the time order is picked up or shipped.
- Net 30 Days with approved credit.
- 1.5% service charge will be added to all past due accounts per month.
- Past due invoices must be paid in full prior to shipping additional orders.
- Money Orders
- Discover Card
- Orders are usually ready to be picked up or shipped in one to two business days.
- During peak season (October and November), we will advise you when your order will be ready.
SHIPMENT OF CHOCOLATE:
- Shipped when weather permits.
TAX EXEMPT STATUS:
- State of Kansas requires Farmstead Nuts and Treats to maintain a copy of your organizations tax exempt letter on file.
- If we do not have a letter on file, we must collect sales tax on your order.
- If your prior order has already been processed, a new order will be required which may cause a delay.
- We do not accept returns of unsold products.
- Farmstead will not release personal information to any third party without your written consent. Any information provided Farmstead will be used for order processing purposes. We may send US Postal mailings periodically from Farmstead Nuts and Treats.
- On-Line orders are typically processed within a day of receipt. Once the order moves to the shipping dock it may not be cancelled. Contact us at 913-432-3638 to see if your order may be cancelled or changed.