Fundraising is our specialty
You have enough going on already. You don’t need other distractions to draw your focus away from your fundraising campaign. This is where we at Farmstead Nuts and Treats come in.
- Quick order turnaround (generally two to three business days).
- Top quality nuts and treats choices.
- Fair prices.
- Unsurpassed service.
Let us know how we can help.
Downloadable Sales Forms
Blank Retail Fundraiser Form 2020.docx Word Document
Retail Fundraiser Form 2020 With Pricing.docx Word Document
Retail Fundraiser Form 2020 With Pricing.pdf
Farmstead 2020 Color Catalog.pdf
Contact US to receive wholesale price and order sheets.
Two methods for success:
- SELL FROM YOUR INVENTORY:
- Select products and quantities you plan to sell.
- Place your order with Farmstead Nuts and Treats.
- Sell from your inventory when it arrives.
- Each individual in your organization may sell or you may have one central sales location.
- PRE-SELL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS:
- Pre-order using the Farmstead Nuts and Treats Catalog and Fundraising Order Forms.
- Place order with Farmstead Nuts and Treats.
- Distribute products when inventory is delivered to your group.
KEYS TO FUNDRAISING SUCCESS:
- Make sure you have plenty of volunteers.
- Have specific start and stop dates.
- Creates sense of urgency and minimizes 'volunteer fatigue'.
- Consider having more than one sell and distribution period.
- A second chance brings in repeat customers as well as 'word of mouth' sales.
- Large orders reduce volunteer time needed for pick-up of orders.
PRODUCT PRICING CHOICES:
- Some groups report success using Farmstead Nuts and Treat's suggested pricing.
- Other groups develop their own price.
- Have a higher profit margin.
- Both methods work – pick what works best for your customer base.